Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Guest Post on Simply Life: Pear & Triple Cream Bruschetta with Apple Butter


I had the pleasure of submitting my first guest post over at Simply Life. I've been reading Gina's posts since last autumn and love seeing her simple, healthy recipes. I decided to share a homemade organic apple butter recipe, as well as an interpretation of bruschetta to utilize the apple butter. Thank you, Gina, for allowing me to share my love of organic foods with your readers. What are you waiting for?! Go check it out!

3 comments:

  1. I checked out the post at simply life and your food looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for this post - I just re-read it for like the 5th time and hope to make it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stacy thank you! i hope you enjoy future posts!

    @Gina awesome! you're welcome - i'm so glad you offered to let me do a featured post. thanks! :) let me know how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete