Ann Marie of Cheeseslave is offering an online Surf & Turf Cooking Class! The class begins on August 18th and will run for 13 weeks, focusing on cooking wild seafood and grass-fed meats. Take a look at this video put together about the class:
This class is for anyone, including those who are gluten-free, grain-free, or following the paleo diet.
The class includes (for you to keep!):
- 12 Online Classes + a Bonus Class on Side Dishes & Snacks
- Weekly Video Tutorials
- Over 100 Printable Recipes!
- Audio Interviews with Noted Experts
- Online Discussion Forum for Members Only
- Sample Shopping Lists and Equipment Recommendations
- SPECIAL BONUS: Discounts & Coupons from Companies Ann Marie Trusts
- Shop for healthy, sustainable seafood
- Stock a freezer with grass-fed beef
- Shuck a dozen oysters in 15 minutes flat
- Make kid-friendly chicken nuggets — grain-free!
- Make grain-free fried calamari
- Make reduction sauces that’ll knock the socks off your dinner party guests
- Turn “shoe leather” cuts of meat into tender, melt-in-your mouth roasts
The class is $120, which is less than $10 a class! Enrollment is open now until August 14th, so make sure you sign up!