Monday, May 31, 2010

Etsy Shop Now Open!

I love sharing my recipes with you all which is why I enjoy this blog so much. I love being a part of the blogging community and teaching others what I know about natural foods. I hope readers are able to try and experiment with my recipes, but if you're as busy as I am, that may not always be possible. I hope my love for cooking organic foods comes across well through my blog. I have been thinking about how I could further share my passion for food, and I came up with the idea to open up an Etsy shop and share some of the items from my blog with my readers directly. If you're unable to find the time to prepare some of my treats, then I can just send some over!




I'm starting with two cookies and my apple butter, but if things go well, then I'll be adding others to the mix. Wish me luck!

8 comments:

  1. Great blog. I love your idea of selling some of your baked goods on etsy. I hope it works out well for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I hope you keep us updated on how it's going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brie,
    The potato chip cookies are so interesting. Never seen it before. Congrats on your etsy store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Brie

    Great initiative! I would order but now i am residing in Beirut, a bit far in regards to shipping charges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you and congrats! Your foods and recipes always do sound and look delicious I am sure you will have lots of Etsy orders :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea, and I have been thinking about doing the same thing myself! I will be looking forward to hearing how this venture goes for you, I am sure it will be a big success. :)

    ReplyDelete